Friday, May 21, 2010

Children's Museum and a School Bus!

Her favorite thing at the Children's Museum is the awesome grocery carts. There are not a lot of them, so when she snags one she guards it with her life!
Is there anything more handsome on a man than a 10 day old baby? I don't think so.
Capri loved hanging out in the Baby B'jorn. Love that thing!
The inside of the school bus. Not very exciting to us, but Camri sure loved it!
As most of you know, Camri is completely obsessed with School Buses. She watches for them while we drive and happily announces everytime she see's one. After the we played at the Children's Museum, she noticed the school buses outside the museum. There was a driver sitting in it waiting for the school kids, so we asked if Camri could take a little tour of the bus. She loved it! She kept singing about being on a school bus. The hard part was getting her out of the bus! She has been saying she will ride the school bus to school when she gets bigger. So cute!
Posing outside of the school bus.

8 comments:

sonja.clawson said...

I agree. There isn't anything more handsome that my son holding his daughter. I'm so proud of all of you. You make me so happy to be a mom and grandma. How fun to get to tour a school bus. The grandmen hate seeing Amy get on the bus to go to school. She's gone way too long. But she loves riding the bus and Camri will too. She likes to sit on the back see because you actually catch some air as you go over bumps! Leave it to kids to figure that one out. Loveyou, Loveyou to the tippy toe!

Micky & Clinton said...

Super cute. Hopefully, I can see you before they are all grown up! Can't believe how big Camri is

Debra Hawkins said...

So sweet!!! If it makes you feel better about Mother's day, Seth didn't even call me. I had to call him and then he didn't even wish me a happy mother's day. I was so disappointed, I cried. Apparently what I do means alot to him. :(

Debbie said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Im so sorry we missed you guys!!! Im glad you guys are getting out and Capri and Camri enjoyed the museum!!! XOXOXOOXO

Brandon and Vanessa said...

very cute, did you not get my comment on your last pictures?

Andrew and Heather said...

She is just so sweet! I think Ella and Capri should have a contest to see whose toes are bigger my child got her dad's feet and her toes are so long!

Skylar and Lauren said...

LOVe the sleeping pics of capri-is there anything cuter than a sleeping baby? no way!!! hope she's still sleeping well, and we'll be home in a few days to check on u! miss u!

Lindsay said...

I love all those pictures! your family is so dang cute!!! Can't wati to see you all again!