Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You Asked for It!!

Warning: This dessert is highly addictive. It's one of those that you probably don't really want to know what all is in it. It's all bad, and by bad I mean sooo good. If your new years resolution is to drop a pound or two I would suggest bypassing this post.








Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Dessert
9x13 pan of brownies, cut into 1 inch pieces

5.1 oz instant vanilla pudding

3 cups milk

½ cup creamy peanut butter

2 tsp vanilla

8 oz container thawed whipped topping or make your own with real whipping cream!

divided 20 peanut butter cups ( I used more. The more the merrier right?)crumbled (buy in a 10-pack. Not the bite-sized)

6-8 peanut butter cups to garnish.


Combine pudding and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and vanilla, beat until smooth. Gently fold in 2 cups cool whip.Layer in trifle dish ½ the brownies, ½ the crumbled peanut butter cups, ½ the pudding mixture. Repeat. Top with cool whip and peanut butter cups. Shaved chocolate curls look nice too. Chill until serving. Go to the gym for the next six weeks for roughly 4 hours a day to burn calories taken in during consumption of this dessert. ;)



* Note to party poopers*


You may substitute with Low fat brownies ( Ya, they have those! Why would you buy them though? Really.), Free Cool Whip, reduced fat peanut butter, and sugar free Jello. I will try this next time so that I can eat more with less guilt. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Believe me... ITS SOOO GOOD! =)

Amberlin Gefrom said...

um..I had to wipe the drool off my face while reading the ingredients. Thanks!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I posted it mainly for you, Amberlin! I hope you enjoy it!

Lindsay said...

Oh, I think I might have to make this one day. I will just not eat the whole day so I can eat it. YUMMY! Thanks for posting!