Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Fun!

Steve caught this glimpse of Camri "reading" to her baby sister. He thought it was so cute, he had to take a picture. She really can be sweet. When I tried to help her with the story she told me that SHE was reading to Capriel, and that she didn't need my help. This girl is too big for her britches most of the time.
Playing in the primary room at the Mothers Group Valentines Day party. We think she will give some amazing talks in her time...

Reading a Valentines Day story.

Here is Camri with her cute pal, Dana. They got to eat some fantastic Valentines cookies. Yum!



Here she is decorating her Valentines mail box for the Valentine exchange.




Here she is eating the decorations for the Valentines mail boxes... Who can resist candy hearts?





Playing in the gym after the exchange...






Camri and Mommy






Showing off her super cute Valentine mail box.
We had a fun Valentines day even though we didn't do much. Steve and I aren't really big on presents for V-day. It is a very special day to us, however. That is our half year mark for our Anniversary, and it's the Anniversary for the day we were all sealed in the temple. We spent the day in church, and then Steve booked us tickets home to Utah for spring break. ( Cam and I will be our March 8th, Steve joins us the 13th, and we leave on the 21st, I think.) We celebrated Valentines day with some friends on Monday with a delicious fondue dinner. Hope everyone else had as much fun as we did.






Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

I wish I was going to be there in March to see you guys! Are you coming in July? I hope so because we will definitely see you then!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see you guys. Aren't holidays so much fun with kids? It sure looks like you had fun!!!! We'll look forward to seeing you!!!!!!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

WHAT??? This is fabulous news. Simply fabulous. The only sad thing is that I'm not sure you will still be here when our miss J arrives! I'll have a mother-daughter talk and tell her to get here early! :) Love the Valentine's Day pictures. You look great by the way!

sonja.clawson said...

Oh, these darn blogs make me miss you so much. Can't wait to see you in March! Did you get your valentine's day box? LOVE YOU TO THE TIPPY TOE!

Andrew and Heather said...

Gonna miss you in Utah by a couple days! I go at the end of March.

Brandon and Vanessa said...

love the new pictures. Can't wait to see you guys when you come to utah! Your going to have to help me through the Temple because it's only my third time so I am still new with it. Do you know what Temple were doing?
xoxoxo

Nessa

Debbie said...

Ashley... you look so seductive hehehehehe (in the top picture) STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH THOSE EYES! jk hahahaha... =)