Monday, February 22, 2010

More of Camri...

Her new hobby- getting into the fridge. The other day I took a shower after the gym and came in to find all my eggs on the floor, the milk out, the Brita water pitcher dumped all over the floor, and she was sitting in the middle of it all eating blueberries out of their container. When I asked her what she was doing she said, " Eating blueberries". Like that was all. I wish I would've had a picture of that... but she did it again, to a lesser extreme since she did this while I was folding a load of laundry. ( She didn't have time to do much damage.) She also thought it was awesome the other morning to dump out half a bag of Lucky Charms cereal all over the living room floor. I found her sitting in a pile of cereal, carefully picking out all the marshmellows. Moral of the story- I shouldn't leave my toddler unattended. Ever. Not even to use the restroom-

I think she looks like Steve in this picture...


Looking like Mommy...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Camri is a cutie patootie hehe! Kylee keeps on asking for "tamri" hahaha... we need to play soon!

vantaz333 said...

Your right she looks like her mom in the one..... I love it She is starting to look a lot like Steve. She's a cutie pie and Gram-Gram loves her even when she dumps ceral out on your floor.....
I'm excited to see you all.

Unknown said...

Seriously she is so darling, I don't know how many pictures I have of my boys dumping something everywhere. I think matter how closely wyou watch them they always manage to get into something. We can't wait to see you! Let me know a good day so we can come up and see you!! Love you all!

mccall said...

LOOK AT HER! she is so big and so beautiful! ashley, you look amazing, by the way!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh my heck...if I were you, I would print the black and white one and hang it up somewhere---those pictures are the BEST because they capture the real emotion!
You are 30 weeks TODAY! Yay. Soon you will have another mini me--I can't wait!!
I also can't wait for you to get out here. I go to the doc's today--I'll have to email you about it later! :)
Loves,
Stef

Skylar and Lauren said...

I love the "MOMMY" picture! HAha! If we're being honest, that's what all mommies look like because the daddies just smile and give them whatever they want! see u tomorrow beautiful!