Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pics of Cammers

I realize this is not the best picture of me, but I thought it really captured Camri's personality. She is such a spunky little thing and when she isn't making me crazy, we have a lot of fun.
Camri has a new love-- Fruit Loops. She asks for cereal at every meal.

She also loves to get into my lipsticks. Here she is with pink lipstick all over. I don't know if you can see it really good, but it's there. She got into my makeup while I was getting ready for the gym today and she had it all over her mouth. She is such a girly girl.


Here is the new outfit Grammy Carolyn bought for Camri, too cute right?








I haven't been posting much lately... We really haven't been doing anything exciting. Hopefully next week we'll have something fun to post as it's Steve's Fall break. Yay!

10 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

So adorable!! That outfit is so cute and I love her hair down like that! She looks so big--bigger than when you were here (it wasn't even that long ago!). Miss you guys!
Love ya,
-Stef

Garrett and Stefanie said...

P.S. I am SOO excited that you are coming for Christmas!! :)

Andrew and Heather said...

We are so jealous you get a fall break the only break we get is the week off for Thanksgiving and that is soooo far away!!!

Debra Hawkins said...

That top picture is fabulous. I can't believe how big Cammers is getting. Did you get my e-mail about the Christmas exchange?

Skylar and Lauren said...

so cute! I'm loving the outfit too!!! Umm... I still have ur foot-bath so we should probably get together sometime soon so ur feet can have their bath back!

Unknown said...

I love the first picture!!! That is soooo super cute!! I can't wait to get my hands on that little girl!!

Micky & Clinton said...

Cute pictures lady! I love her hair down in the picture with her new outfit, which is also extremely adorable.

Love your face(s),

Micky

sonja.clawson said...

Oh what beautiful girls! I can't wait to see you. I am counting the days...

mccall said...

ashley, camri is getting SO big! she is getting cuter and cuter. we miss you guys! hope all is well!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my~ She is so beautiful, just like her mommy. I love the photo of the two of you together. Her hair is getting so long and it is just so pretty. I am happy that you will be here for Christmas, I miss you so much already. I know that we just saw you but we need to see you again. Braydon was talking about "his cam cam" last night and how much he loves her. They are such great buddies.

Love you Bug :)