Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thankgiving Point with the Clawson Clan

Here she is digging up fossils at the Dinosaur Park in Thanksgiving Point
With Grammy Sonja trying out all kinds of cool stuff.




She loved feeding the goats. Every time they would bite her she would say "Ouch" and then keep feeding them.




Riding the sheep with her cute cousin Kyle



On the carriage ride with Steve and I





Feeding the chickens... her fingers apparently.














Thanksgiving point had this cute little "garden" the kids could play in.








Camri with Papa Gary









Oops, you got to see this one twice.










Family carriage ride











They were so excited to get on the pony ride, and as you can see, so sad to get off! We drug Camri and Kyle off kicking, screaming, and crying.












On the pony ride.



























Loving the cows and horses!





























I honestly couldn't believe how fearless she was around these huge animals!















Stinkin' cow with it's naty tongue.














The pony ride was her favorite for sure! She was so excited when they started moving. She would yell, " weee, i'm ridin a pony!!"

9 comments:

Micky & Clinton said...

I didn't realize they had all that stuff at Thanksgiving Point. I love the one of Camri getting licked by the cow. I am sure she loved it, but I would have paid money to see your face!

Debra Hawkins said...

It is so good to see new pictures! I miss you guys! I wish you were coming for Christmas. It is so expensive! Even with my dad paying for one ticket the other ticket costs us almost $500 and we are going to have to pay to park our car in San Antonio and drive up to San Antonio. Coming home for the holidays isn't cheap but I still wish you were coming. If I had all the money in the world I would pay for you to come.

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Miss you guys already!! I do wish you were coming for Christmas, but completely understand why you're not! I am so glad that we got to spend so much time together while you were here. Love ya girl. Give that adorable girl of yours a kiss for me!
-Stef

Emily said...

How fun! The cow picture is hilarious-I can't believe it's licking poor little Camri! haha

Unknown said...

We loved it! I am so glad we got to see you, I just wish is was more often! Camri is adorable! Thanks for making time for us! I hope you guys had fun at Thanksgiving Point?
Love you all!

Andrew and Heather said...

I am so jealous you were in Utah it has only been a month and a half and I am ready to go back. I also bought that little watermelon outfit for our baby I couldn't resist it was so cute! She is all grown I can't believe it. Anywho look for some pictures soon, as soon as I get around to it!

sonja.clawson said...

Okay, this is ridiculous. You've only been gone a few days and I'm achin for ya! What fun we had.

Debbie said...

I am so excited for NEW MOON!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q58iQSHhZGg

Larkyn said...

So Missy... You are soooo grounded. Thanks for letting the South clan know you were in town. If it wasn't running into your mom at the Keith Urban concert you would have gotten away scott free, but too bad she tattled on you. Shame, Shame, Shame. Next time you better let us know! We love you both and miss you.