Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fun with Grammy Carolyn

Camri took naps with Grammy Carolyn. I don't know how she does it but every trip out she talks Camri into napping with her. She never naps with me...
This girls hair is crazy after her naps

Kissing Mojo after the nap. Gross, you can see tongue.


Yes, she is making the kitty smell the dandelion.



My mom had some stray cats take up residence at her house for about a week, then they left. After seeing the pictures of Camri mauling them, I don't blame them a bit for disappearing. She really loved playing with the kitties. She even got one into her stroller and took it for a (brief) walk. It was too funny!




Hugs with Aunt Lizzy





Here she is getting smooches with "her Brayden"






She got to play the piano with Great Grammy Applonie















Trying to get her hands on that darn kitty.

















I think she was checking out an airplane here.... Something mesmerized her.

















Posted by PicasaKitties need kisses too...
n

4 comments:

Micky & Clinton said...

I think you should get Camri a kitty. Awww. Too cute.

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh those kitties!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I love looking at these photos and it makes me miss you guys so bad. We got super spoiled this summer seeing you so much. I love you and kiss cam for us.

All of our love
Scott, Lizzy, and Camri's Braydon! :)

vantaz333 said...

It's not easy to get her to shut her eyes and stop talking, but it's worth every minute invested in that little nap. She loves it! You really should try it!