Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hope this works.....




My girls are both in Utah with the fam before her brother gets married, and I'm stuck at home again alone! I find myself sitting here and looking over the blog again and again (when I really ought to be studying...shhhh!!! Don't tell....), so I thought I'd actually make a post and tell my wonderful wife that I love her and miss her, and I miss my baby! Three more days and I'll get to see you.


Ashley told me that today she said to Camri that her shoes were on the wrong feet, and the kid sat down....took off her shoes....and put them on the right feet! Wow, she does things that astound us every day.


Oh, and one more thing....doesn't Ashley look F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S?!?!?! (both fantastic and fabulous) Looking at these pics I sure think so, and it makes me miss you more. It may be partly the six days she's been gone talking there, but I just wanted to get it out there that I think she looks great. hehe :) And by the way, I'm adding these pictures of Ashley and Micky because I think they looks great, she never posted them and she's not home to stop me. Mwahahahahaha. Love you honey...kisses!

4 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Awww..... This is so sweet.... I know your girls miss you too!! Your such a good sport about sharing those two wonderful girls in your life.
Thanks Tons and know thatI love you tons too. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Mom

Skylar and Lauren said...

yep! here that ash! Ur one hot mamma! Stop rolling ur eyes and shaking ur head and just enjoy being so reidiculously attractive ok??? Nod ur head...good girl! We really do need to get together and play!

Unknown said...

What a catch you are Steve!! We can't wait to see you too!! We are so excited! It's been too long. I wish we were closer so that I could spoil that little niece of mine and we could have Sunday dinner's together!! We miss you guys tons and can't wait to spend the weekend with you!! Love you!!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Awww well look at you! How sweet.