Sunday, October 18, 2009

White Coat Ceremony!

This last Friday was Steve's White Coat Ceremony. This ceremony marks the time when the students move from doing all lab and classwork, to doing all that plus performing care on actual patients in the clinic. Congrats Babe!
Steve's Granfather was able to help "coat" him since he is a retired dentist. We were so tickled that he was able to do it. Thanks Bill!



Steve with his darling parents after the ceremony.

We are so proud of him, he works so hard and is going to be an amazing dentist!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Good Job Steve!!!! WE ARE SO HOPPY FOR U =)

Emily said...

That's fun that his grandpa was able to "coat" him. I remember when Sam had his white coat ceremony-I think I started our blog just after actually. I thought that they weren't allowing them to wear the coats anymore...lame! Either way-Congrats Steve! Anyone who can make it this far is amazing!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Congrats to Steve! And you look great (as always!!) :) Love ya

vantaz333 said...

Ashley, Thanks for the post!!! Steve.....CONGRATULATIONS...
How proud I am of both of you.... Getting where your at is such a joint effort. What a great little family you have. I'm sooooo blessed to have you as my family. I love you all tons, keep you in my prayers daily, and have enjoyed watching you bond together during time and adventure in your life.
Keep up the GREAT work!!
See ya next month!!
Love,
MOM

Elizabeth said...

Way to go Steve! Congrats to all of you. Love you and Miss you :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATS STEVE!!!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. I should say CONGRATS Ashley too!! It's hard work being the wife and putting your husband through school!!! It's a team effort!! I've always thought Nick's degree's should say my name too but I guess that doesn't fly in the professional world, DARN. You guys are such a cute couple. What a thrill for Bill to get to coat him too!! I am sure he loved that just as much as Steve did. He doesn't have anyone from his family that was interested in what he did. CONGRATS for the whole family!!!!! 2 years down, 2 to go!!!! Then do you wanna check my teeth?