Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

I wanted to add this picture from last year to show how much she has grown! This was us almost a year ago exactly. She was sooo little, it almost pains me to see how fast the little ones grow.









On the hayride out to the fields


Here is Cammers trying to find the perfect pumpkin


She's such a big girl, she can pick it up on her own. Or maybe not...









She has grown so much this year!









We had so much fun this year at the Pumpkin Patch! It was super cold, and muddy, but we had a ball! Gramma Sonja anPosted by PicasaPapa Gary went along with us, and made it twice as fun. We ate hot donuts, drank cold "hot" chocolate and had a long hayride out to the field to pick our own pumpkins. Camri mostly loved the hayride, and trying to pick up pumpkins that weighed as much as she does. Thats our girl!



7 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

I am going to cry. She is so big. If she is getting big, it means my little girl is getting big too. I can't wait to see you guys! Love you super much!

Elizabeth said...

Look at the gray hat! I love it! We need to get her some more for winter.....

Love ya

vantaz333 said...

What a great time you had. I'm so glad that Steve's parents got to come see ya and spend some time with the family! I can't wait for my turn. Booking tickets today!! I'll let ya know the final details ASAP!!
Love ya tons!!
mom
ps... I love Camri saying "Papa hold you!!"

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I too love when she is saying, "Papa hold you." Oh man is she cute or what? Love you guys and miss you.

Unknown said...

How much fun is that!!! Especially to get to go with Gramma and Poppa!!! She has grown so much. I can't believe she is almost 2. WOW, WOW!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her and tickle her when you guys get here!!! I am so gad you guys had fun with Mom and Dad!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

ok, i'm LOVING the one with u and and camri that's black and white-k, do u have photoshop? Schnazzy! I love it! hope ur doing well..can't wait to see u tomorrow beautiful!

sonja.clawson said...

The world's cutest kid.....that's for sure. I'd do that again in a heart beat! Thanks for showing us such a great time.