Wednesday, May 6, 2009

YUCK!

Caught in the act
Busted!

She's even cute when she's getting into trouble.


I was in the living room reading and I heard Camri messing around in the kitchen cabinet. I knew when I heard her get the can of potato pearls that she would try to get the can open.
I honestly did not think she could get it open, but after about a minute of silence on her end I went in to investigate. This is what I found. She was cramming handfuls of the potato pearls into her mouth like a ravenous beast. I promise I feed this girl! I thought it was totally disgusting that she was eating them, but it was too funny not to photograph. There were potato pearls all over the floor. You can see how proud and happy she is eating them. Yuck!

4 comments:

vantaz333 said...

She is soooooo Beautiful.... Even causing trouble. Thanks for sharing with us!!
I love ya all!
Mom

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh man--I think I laughed for like 5 minutes after I read this!! That's so funny and yet, so cute. I love the second picture of her--priceless!! Oh I miss you guys and am so excited to see you soon!!
-Stef

J n Bee said...

i love her little sneaky face...

Debbie said...

hahahahahahahaha! well, if she's hungry she's hungry! We love Camri! She is so cute! and plus, what a better teacher for kylee to learn from.. maybe she'll learn to eat food with her own fingers instead of paper hahahaha