Friday, May 8, 2009

Camri's Ice Cream


After spending almost three hours in the car ( just to get to dinner, which was still an hour away from home) we decided to stop on the last stretch and get a sweet treat to make the rest of the drive a little better. Needless to say she loved it, and got it everwhere.
I loved these pictures of Camri in her sunglasses. She hardly ever keeps them on but she did for a while today in the car.
She was also trying to get her shoes back on... dunno why since she spent the first hour in the car trying to get them off.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DebraJoy said...

That's my girl! Tell her to come visit me and I will giver her ice cream whenever she wants.

vantaz333 said...

and Steve gave me a hassel for teaching her to chew gum...????.... At least mine was sugar free.... LOL
She was loving it and it brought peace to the drive home......
Ice Cream was a good call!!