Monday, May 11, 2009

Sneak Peak at Family Pictures

My superwonderful and amazingly talented friend Cortney took our pictures for us, and I wanted to give a sneak peak of how they turned out. This girl is an amazing photographer, and she did us such a sweet favor since she is doing all this while getting ready to move! Thank you Cortney, you are the best! Camri was a total pill duing the whole shoot, but I really thought this picture was good. You couldn't tell she was having a "Diva Moment". The water was really high at the river so this was a bit of a dangerous sight to be photographed, but luckily Steve is a stud and got us all out on the rock safely. Our dear friend Brooke helped us with Camri too, and was such a life saver! Thanks Brooke for your help.

11 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

So Beautiful!! Ash, you look amazing!! I can't wait to see you guys! Love and miss you
-Stef

DebraJoy said...

Super cute! I am so excited to see you! I am thinking cobb salads and french fries at Red Robin. What do you think?

AngelGirl said...

Ash-- "four years." That makes my mind swim. Is it true?

These pictures are beautiful. I love seeing you all.
~Angela

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so cute! You look sooooo super good! I only hope one day I can look as good. I can't wait for you to come out. I miss you TONZ!! Yard Sells here we come! When do you get here again? See I wish I could get pictures like that! SOOO Cute!

Debbie said...

I LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! It helps that the pretty lady ***ASHLEY*** in the picture is so BEAUTIFUL! We love you guys! You guys are awesome!

DebraJoy said...

Dear Ashley,
The sneak peak was yesterday. What about today. I want more!

The Duncan's said...

That is a really great shot. Cortney did a wonderful job and it helps that you are all very photogenic(however you spell that) :)

Emily said...

Wow-what a great shot! Cortney is awesome-she's done so many great family photos for people! You guys are such a cute little family!

vantaz333 said...

I love the family Pic's..... Ashley you are beautiful.... Do you look like you Mom????? LOL don't I wish.
I'm blessed to have such a great family to call mine!!
Love ya all,

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

That photo is gorgeous, you guys are such a cute family!

Andrew and Heather said...

You guys look great! I cannot believe you are already done with year one I hope ours goes just as fast!