Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat!!

Camri had a spooktastic Halloween, she loved walking around with her squeaky shoes, we couldn't stop her from walking all over the place. ( Or hold still long enought to get a decent photo)

Here is our little butterfly. Isn't she just as cute as a bug?
Jonathan, Landon, Camri, and of course, her best friend Drew. Drew noticed that Camri hadn't got much candy from the trunk or treat so he gave her a handful of his! No wonder she loves him so much! What a great friend, and such a sweetie! Camri had fun playing with all of her friends at the church.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Ashley, I think I would put those shoes on her everyday... They could provide the break ya need from the "Hold me" syndrome...
I can not believe how big she's getting.... I'm sad to miss seeing so much of her "firsts" in life..... but love seeing how well your family is doing. Thanks tons for sharing and being so good to keep us all updated!!!
All my love to all of ya!
Mom

Mandy1 said...

I loved the shoes, it took me a few minutes to figure out where the sound was coming from, but what a great idea. She looked so cute in her costume, an adorable little butterfly.

sonja.clawson said...

I am thrilled that she loves those shoes and what a darling butterfly! I know what I want for Christmas----copies of those pictures. You sure know how to make a Grandma homesick for all of you!!!! Love you to the tippy toe! Mom

Unknown said...

Okay, the cutest butterfly I have ever seen! And I love the "geeky" shoes as Tyler would call them! She looks so cute, I can't belive she is almost a year old!

vantaz333 said...

5 weeks til we see each other!!! but who's counting?
love ya all!!
Mom

Andrew and Heather said...

I love her costume!