Sunday, November 30, 2008

Camri's Stats

Here she is playing with her food toys that she got for her birthday.
She still likes her ratty Lovey bunny better than any of the new toys she got for her birthday.

I thought she looked so cute in this dress, but she always looks cute to me. ( I'm a little biased)


I took Camri to the doctor this past week for her year old check up and she is doing great! She weighed in at a whopping 20 lbs. 4 oz ( 25%) Length 30 inches (75%) and her head circumfrence was also in the 75% ile. She walks, runs (although I think this is a lack of control rather than motor ability!!), dances and climbs. She says : mama, dada, no, off, on, uh-oh, nana (banana), hi, woah! and num-num ( for food) . She signs eat, all done, drink, milk, and more. ( She only signs on occasion now that she is talking more...) She is even starting to listen when I tell her "no", though more often she chooses not to listen! She is so bright and we love her so much and are so thankful for the joy that she brings into our lives! If you made it this far, thanks for listening to a proud mama brag!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I would brag too if I had a cute little girl like Camri. She was so cute at church today.

vantaz333 said...

I must say you and Steve are doing a beaufiful job as parents. I'm Proud of you and your family. Thanks for the photos and always keeping us up to date!!
I love you all...... 12 days and counting!!!!!
MOM!!

Elizabeth said...

Bug-You are the sweetest mommy ever! I just love the blog and seeing Camri grow up! She is getting so big and so sweet! I can't wait to see you all! We love you and miss you!

Scott, Lizzy, and Braydon

The Lims said...

Wow! That little girl has grown so much! I can't believe that she is one already. She looks so much like you, my gosh! I miss seeing your smiling face... :-( Are you coming home for Christmas? I would love to see you if you are. I'm working now so I haven't had much time to get online and check out your blog but I just spent a few minutes looking at your pics and reading. Looks like you guys are sooo happy. Congrats! And Can't wait to see more pics of that BIG little girl. :-) Take care! ~Denise