Monday, November 17, 2008

How to Eat a Pancake!

Sneaky, sneaky!!
This girl loves her pancakes!!




This Saturday, as always we made Norwegian pancakes. We were dumb enough to leave the stack a little too close to Camri's highchair and this is what we saw when we turned to look
at her. She had stolen the pancake right off the table and was shoving the whole thing into her mouth as fast as she could. We thought it was awfully cute. ( She washed this pancake down with another.... she eats like her daddy!)

7 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

SO CUTE!! I can't tell you how excited I am to see you when you come out here...mmmm don't you hear THE dessert from Mimi's calling your name? It sure is calling mine!! :)

vantaz333 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vantaz333 said...

I must say I agree with Stefanie... I'm so excited to see you all! I'm so grateful for the Clawson's generosity in getting you all back home for the holidays. As her B-day gets closer know you are in my heart and thoughts!! What a great day in life it is for our family.... Sure wish I was there in person.... but know I'm there in spirit!!
Love ya all tons!
Mom!!

B said...

Ok Ok so I had to finally break down, stop being lazy and make my account on here so I can leave comments! She is getting huge its crazy.. I see that she got her moms issues with pancakes.. Kinda resembles you eating them except much cuter :) Love and miss you guys tons!!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Thanks for finally making an account so you can watch Camri and simultaneously insult me! I see some things never change. (aka: your manners still suck. Ha, ha!!) ;) We miss you too, kiddo.

vantaz333 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!!
GRANDMA LOVES YA TONS!