Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here You Go...

Blog Nazi. I took this today, and it isn't anything grand but I thought it was pretty cute. She's getting around pretty well on two feet now a days. She has finally learned how to go down the stairs properly, so I'm not quite as nervous as before. She is also doing a little signing. She does "more", although she does it in her own sign, and also "eat". It's pretty darling. All she wants to do is more eating. We swear she is like a goldfish, she will eat until she explodes if you let her.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love her! she's like my other daughter hehehehee... how bout we share the two girls and call it quits hahahahahaha

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh, she is getting so big!! The videos are awesome. It's so cute to see her try to click her tongue!! Love the updates!

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
Thanks for another great job on updating your blog.... You have made the "blog nazi" very happy!!
It makes me smile and warms my heart to see you all doing so well.
Love ya all!
MOM