Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Few Random Pics

our little pumpkin princess!
Camri loves to give kisses right now, and we love to get them!

All grins... she had pulled out her bow by now but we are finally able to put it in a little ponytail!


Here she is playing with the pumpkins, she loves to try and eat them. It's gross.



Here she is with the scarf that I found in our box of winter clothes. She loved it and ended up wearingit around the house for the better part of the morning.




Camri and I striking a pose with the scarf. She is getting so big, I can't believe she will be one in less than a month!!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that little girl and can't wait to see her at Christmas. She is so stinking cute! Give her muches from her Aunt Jana!

vantaz333 said...

Loose the pimk frilly scarf and she looks like Steve more and more everyday!
She just keeps getting prettier everyday.
Thanks for the update!
I love you all!!!
Mom

Andrew and Heather said...

You are such a cute mom! My kids someday will think I am crazy!

mccall said...

I LOVE her little ponytail! It's adorable! We miss you guys!

J n Bee said...

Ashley, In looking at your cute pictures I realized that I have yet to leave a comment. So, here is your comment for the day!:)
Oh, and have I mentioned how photogenic and gorgeous you are!?
loves
bee

vantaz333 said...

Grandma loves you Camri!!!!!
Ok I love all of ya tons.....

sonja.clawson said...

You are just too cute. Happy Halloween! Love you tonz, Grandma 2