Saturday, January 14, 2012

Camri's First Hair Cut!

I finally talked Camri into getting her ends trimmed a little. Ever since she watched "Tangled" she hasn't wanted to cut her hair, fearing it would turn brown and stay short. :) After much explaining, and a little bribing, she finally agreed to getting a little trim. I took her to Diva's and Dude's, which she loved. She sat in a Dora Jeep and watched a movie. 

 Miss Angel cut Camri's hair. She is the owner of Divas and Dudes.

 This is the cute hair do she got. :) It was really cute, but fell out before we got home.

 They even gave her a cute flower clip for her hair

This is where the bribe came in. I told her I would take her for a manicure if she didn't give me any trouble about cutting her hair. Worked like a charm! Here she is getting her fingernails painted. After our day at the salon, we went for lunch. Camri kept calling it our "Mommy and Camri Date". Super cute. I love getting some time alone with my little Camri. I think the next date we'll go see Beauty and the Beast in 3D! 

8 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Oh man..... She is getting so big. Where did our baby go? She did love her date with her mom. She talked about it for a week. Give my girls hugs from Grandma,I love you all and so relieved that you are doing so well after getting your teeth pulled!!
Thanks for the great update.

vantaz333 said...

Oh man..... She is getting so big. Where did our baby go? She did love her date with her mom. She talked about it for a week. Give my girls hugs from Grandma,I love you all and so relieved that you are doing so well after getting your teeth pulled!!
Thanks for the great update.

Cortney said...

That is ADORABLE! I can't wait to do that with little Chloe! What a greeat idea for a salon for kiddos! Her hair is super cute. Way to go mom!

Furniss Family said...

She is so cute! That place looks so fun for kids. What a treat to take her and do all those fun things. You are a great mom.

Andrew and Heather said...

How fun! Ella keeps talking about cutting hair because of Tangled I hope one day she doesn't decide to cut her hair without me knowing! What a fun day!

Erin said...

She's such a beauty! We miss you guys!

Stacie said...

So cute! That is an awesome hair cutting place for kiddos.

sonja.clawson said...

What a darling little diva. Miss you guys just tonz. This grandma loves to paint little toe nails and finger nails. I'll be waiting with polish in hand. Love you