Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Clawsons Come to Town

We were so excited to have Grandma, Papa and Aunt Amy come visit us this last week. Camri was in heaven! We decided to take the girls to the zoo, and Camri and Amy HAD to match their clothes and I even did their hair to match. They were so darling! It was a beautiful day, and we had a ball feeding the giraffes and checking out the other animals.

DSC_1772ps

DSC_1778ps

DSC_1800ps

DSC_1812ps

Capri had so much fun getting to see (and be spoiled by) her Grandma and Papa. They haven't seen her since she was 2 months old.
DSC_1799ps

Grandma Sonja took the girls on the merry-go-round. Camri loved it, as always. This was Capri's first time, and she didn't love it as much.

DSC_1788ps

And still, a little apprehensive. :)
DSC_1786ps

The girls had so much fun picking "flowers", AKA: Dandelions. They collected them into these huge bouquets, and liked blowing them all out at once.

DSC_1830ps

Camri's impressive bouquet of dandelions
DSC_1824ps
I liked it in Black and White, too.
DSC_1824ps2

DSC_1835ps

DSC_1839ps

It was snowing dandelions, and yes- she was catching them in her mouth. Gross, I know.

DSC_1847ps

DSC_1848ps

Capri watched all the craziness from behind our (dirty) door.
DSC_1856ps

Grandma and Camri in a snuggle...
DSC_1860ps

DSC_1865ps

Capri and Papa
DSC_1888ps

DSC_1891ps

For her birthday, Papa and Grandma got this awesome toy for Capri. Here is Papa showing her how to work it. She loves it! Seriously, she plays on it all the time. She likes to scatter the blocks all through the house and push the train around the living room and through the kitchen.
DSC_1910ps

DSC_1901ps

We were all sad to see them go. Camri keeps telling me Papa is going to come pick flowers with her tomorrow, and we all miss Grandmas treats and sweetness. Camri really misses having Amy around to play with too, they had so much fun together. Luckily, we'll be in Utah in just a few short months and get to see everyone again.
DSC_1913ps

I feel like I'm always blogging pictures of Capri eating, but look at this face! I love it! She is so cute, I just can't help myself. :) She has the funniest habit of eating with her left leg on the table. It's so funny.

7 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

So fun!
I love the black and white photo too! Awesome lighting on that one!
I cannot believe Camri is so grown up! Beautiful girls Ash! Can't wait to see you all!
P.s. I do LOVE the last pic of Capri. She's a little beauty--even with spaghetti sauce all over her face! :)

Debbie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww super cute pics ashley!!! WONDERFUL JOB!!!!! I love the puff ball pic's! Thats what I call em LOL. I just took pics of Kylee today trying to blow the puff balls... there was very little success LOL but it was too cute to watch LOL. I Love your girls! They are so cute and adorable! Your a fantastic photographer!

Erin said...

Beautiful pictures Ashley! I love the dandelion ones (I guess that's one positive thing about gross Virginia grass). We need to get on your calendar for family pictures before we move! Are you way too booked? And... on a totally different note: Ivy named her little preschool egg Camri. It might not seem so, but that's a huge honor!

Elizabeth said...

So beautiful Ashley. You do such a great job. I saw your mom today and I was so excited to look at these cute babies with her. She is excited to see you guys. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you!!

All my love,
Lizzy

Furniss Family said...

Looks like you had a fun time with family here. I can't believe how much Steve looks like his dad. Your little girls are seriously adorable! We need to get together soon :) I'll call ya!

MOMD! said...

So fun!Love the picture of the blowing dandelions and the next one too ... catching them on her tongue! Priceless!

Unknown said...

Ashley will you do my hair next? You are amazing! I love the dandelion pictures. I am so glad you guys had fun. Love you all so much. Capri is adorable!