Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Pictures!

We had a week full of Easter activities, including an Easter party, and Easter egg hunt, and of course- Easter dinner with friends. My favorite part of Easter was getting to hide the girls baskets. Camri really got into it this year! She was so excited to find her Easter basket on top of the washer. I made her a super fun "Dora" basket. She has been obsessed with Dora, and I had a ball finding fun things to put in her basket. I got her a darling nightgown, socks, pen, notebook, lipgloss, and even little dolls- all Dora, of course. :) I loved seeing her little eyes light up as she pulled out one little trinket after another. Capri, well, she couldn't have cared less about her basket. Good thing, since I had no clue what to put in it. I put some bath balls, goldfish, and rice crackers. She was more interested in the grass in the basket, and had a lot of fun scattering it around the house. I love Easter for all the fun that it brings, but especially for spirit it brings into our home. Easter, to me, is all about the love that Christ has for us. Remembering the life, death, and the resurrection of the savior always makes me feel blessed, and loved by him.

Here are some pictures I took of the girls Easter morning. It's kind of a tradition of ours to take Camri's pictures on Easter, and this year it was really fun since it's Capri's first Easter and her first time getting Easter pictures. :) Neither one of the girls was very cooperative, but luckily, they are cute, so it didn't really matter.

DSC_0201

DSC_0206

See how excited she was about her basket? ;)

DSC_0208

DSC_0213

Like Camri's "double chin" smile? I know we do.

DSC_0216

DSC_0311ps2

DSC_0289ps

DSC_0275ps

DSC_0297ps2

DSC_0305ps

DSC_0315ps

DSC_0311ps

This is quite literally the only decent one I got of the two of them together. They took turns looking and smiling in almost every picture.

DSC_0239ps

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh how I love ur girls! they are so cute! I am so grateful for you guys and that we were able to spend a bunch of time with you guys this easter season! We love you! GREAT PICTURES! I love love love the bokeh! NICE JOB!!!! What a great lens that is! hehehehehehe Muah!

vantaz333 said...

Camri did a great job picking out the Easter dresses!! They are so cute!.
I am starting to count down the days until we get to hug! I miss my Family!!!
Love ya tons and thanks for the posts. It's been great to see how much they have grown!
Big Hugs!!
Mom

Brandon and Vanessa said...

So cute. I just want to hug that Capri. Sorry but I jusgt might kiss those cheeks. Very cute outfits, I sure wish it was warm here. We all need to go out to dinner when you guys come. xoxox

Stacie said...

I love the Easter pictures! You are such a good photographer. That is such good idea to do a themed basket. I can tell that camri loved it! Capri is so cute!

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, BEAUTIFUL girls, and BEAUTIFUL testimony. Thanks Ashley!

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures~ Sisters are wonderful. Their dresses are darling. You are so talented Ashley. I wish we were closer so you could take pictures of my boys!! Miss you tons!!Maybe this summer eh?

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I'm loving the ruffles on those dresses! And such a pretty color too! Your girls are beautiful. I cannot wait to see you! Love you and MISS you!!

Andrew and Heather said...

I can't believe your baby is almost 1! I wish you could take our family pictures or just our kids for us that would be so fun! We are going to be in Utah in June and the first few days of July but Andrew will only be there from the 14th to the 19th. We can still get together without him! You can take my kids pictures! j/k. But seriously we should get together if we can make it work! Sorry that was way long!

Andrew and Heather said...

Oh and I would even pay you to do their pics! I don't think I can ever have too many memories!

Skylar and Lauren said...

These are ADORABLE ash! And I LOVE the sumo squat! HILARIOUS!!!! :) thanks for helping me out with the partay! ;)

Micky & Clinton said...

Too cute. Cap is HUGE. Cam is turning into such a beauty. Love the pictures. I was asking around for pricing for someone to do our pictures. I think it would be cheaper to fly you out. You down?

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

SOOOOOO down!

Furniss Family said...

These are darling pictures and their outfits :) I can't believe Capri is walking! Baylor needs to get tips from her :) What precious girls!

Elizabeth said...

You are super Mom! It is official! I love you and those girls are beautiful. Camri is a mini Ashley and Capri is so sweet! I can't wait to see you all! Kiss the girls for us!
Love you!!