Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lunch and a Nap...

The last few days Camri has been obstinately resisting her afternoon nap. I took a deep breath and sighed today as I came to terms with the fact that she has outgrown a nap. I was hoping that wouldn't happen for a few more months (or years). Today was just like the days before, and again she wouldn't stay down. So I got her some lunch and went about doing some chores. This is what I found when I came back upstairs. :) Guess we haven't completely outgrown naps after all.

DSC_0284ps

DSC_0282ps

8 comments:

Debbie said...

awwwwwww..... i love it when kylee does that.... very very very rare... *sleep on sweet camarooni... ur so precious! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Skylar and Lauren said...

so cute! we missed u at the valentine's day party today! :)

vantaz333 said...

I'd go to sleep too if you were feeding me wheat pasta!!....
Really now you have me eating it but I wanted to come to Camri's defence.
Love you all!
Mom

Unknown said...

Kyle is the same. He won't take naps either but ever once in a while I find him doing the same thing. Naps I think are the hardest thing to let go of. I LOVE nap time. Yesterday I didn't even get lunch in him before he fell asleep on the living room rug.

Cortney Heintz said...

Love it! Maddy decided she was done with naps a few weeks ago! I miss nap time!

Lindsay Coudron said...

this is so sweet!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

She is so beautiful and we love and miss her like crazy! Kiss those sweet girls and I love you. Have I told you what an awesome Mommy you are lately????

Love you,
Lizzy

MOMD! said...

Sweet!