Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall Photo Sessions!

I've had several people ask me if I'm doing pictures again this fall and I just wanted to let you know I sure am! I am booking for fall sessions through the end of the year with a special price that is good through the end of the year! So if you need an updated family photo, pictures of the new addition, or a picture to put on your Christmas cards, give me a call or e-mail me for availability! Check out my new photo blog, the link is on the right side at the top of my blog. It's humble, but it's a beginning! Availability is limited, due to a busy schedule and a new addition of my own, so call to secure a spot. Thanks!

4 comments:

vantaz333 said...

I would like to book a session with my 2 beautiful granddaughters. Anytime I'm there that works for you. With my luck you'll tell me you'll have company that week and won't be available. LOL
Really it's just a great reason to go shopping for some cute clothes for the kids.
Love ya and see you soon

Andrew and Heather said...

Your not going to be in Mississippi anytime soon are ya? I would love for you to take Ella's picture and the new one! We may just have to make a trip over there sometime next year maybe?!

Emily said...

I just checked out your photography blog-you've taken some really beautiful pictures Ashley! Your family is so lucky!

Andra said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you got the business up and running! Your pictures look amazing, I am definitely going to book a session as soon as I can get the car for a weekend :) Give my neices (sp? I never get that one right) a kiss for me, and a big hug (perhaps a booty pinch? hee hee) for your hubby. Love you girl and really really really really really miss you.