Sunday, September 12, 2010

Capri 4 Months











Here is out chunky monkey at 4 months! Here are her stats:

Heights: 26" (90%)
Weight: 17 lbs (95%)
Head: 16.5 (90%)

She is a cooing, babbling laugh machine. She is so much fun! We love to tickle her and hear her sweet little giggle. Camri makes her laugh like you wouldn't believe. She is starting to grab at what she wants with her little, but determined hands. She is starting to play with toys and loves anything with lights on it. She still isn't sleeping through the night, but we're working on it. We are so blessed to have her in our family. Love to all our family back home, we sure miss you all!

12 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. And I am in LOVE with the black and white photo. She is such a doll!!

vantaz333 said...

Very nice..... I do love them. Thanks for the post. I'm looking forward to getting my hands and lips on that child.

Andrew and Heather said...

She officially weighs more then Ella! I can't get this child to gain weight but I find plenty myself!

Debbie said...

Oh I love her! She has gotten SO BIG hahaha so fast! She is such a sweetheart! XOXOXO

Elizabeth said...

She is so beautiful!! You are so wonderful Ash and I am so proud of you. Kiss both of those beautiful girls for us.

We love you and miss you!!
Oxoxox

Debra Hawkins said...

I love, LOVE the close up one of her on her tummy. Her eyes just pop! Great job, on the pictures and the baby. They are both so beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a cute little girl, I just want to hold her and kiss those chubby cheeks!! I guess I'll have to wait for Thanksgiving. She is just beautiful! I am so glad Camri is loving school too!! Love you all!

Emily said...

awww...such SWEET pictures! She is so adorable! That dress is so cute on her (Ava had that one too! :) )

Micky & Clinton said...

Love the new pics. She is such a chunk! Too cute.

Erin said...

Your girls are both so beautiful. We need to get-together so you can take pictures of my kiddos and I can teach you the braidy-thingy Ivy had in her hair today!

Cortney Heintz said...

Ash-These are fabulous! Such a cute baby!

sonja.clawson said...

What a beautiful grandbaby---and I'm miss her so much!! I miss all of you. Such gorgeous photos. How can get some for my frames? Do they come in wallpapaer? I'm not kidding. I would much rather have these sweet faces looking at me than an original Mona Lisa! Love you!