Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Camri's First Day of School!

Preschool, that is. Today I took my little girl to her fist day of school. She was so excited, and happy to be going to school. She was disappointed to find that she wasn't going to be riding the bus, but other than that she was pumped! I walked her into her class, signed her in, and she was off. She was so engrossed in the classroom and all the new toys she forgot to hug her Mommy. I think I had a harder time with separation anxiety than she did. Her teacher, Mrs. Mel said she didn't ask about me once! ( Really, I was glad.) She loved school, and all of her new friends in her class. I just can't believe how fast the time has gone. She is such a big girl, but the thought of her at school made me want to cry. She has grown up so quickly. Here are some shots of her before school and with her darling teacher, Mrs. Melanie.
Ready to go with her awesome new princess backpack. She was so excited to take it to school!
Here she is giving me the "thumbs up", she was ready to go!
Camri with her teacher, Mrs. Melanie. I don't know what's with that silly sideways smile- she's been doing that a lot lately.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Im so proud of her! She is such a big beautiful little girl! I wish I could send Kylee with her... darn it! hehe Im happy Camri is growing and learning! She is the smartest little girl!

vantaz333 said...

Hmmmmm...... Sounds like Ms. Camri is just as independent as her mom was at that age. What a great confidence builder for her. I hope she enjoys it and soon you will learn to enjoy it too!!
Thanks Tons for the posts
I love you all
ps..... Start the count down, I'll be there before you know it!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Good thing you are getting that smarty pants into school already...I bet she LOVES it! I can't believe she is already old enough to go to preschool!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh-Camri gets bigger every time I see her! I love the sideways smile-that's hilarious. I can't believe Capri already has teeth! Ava still has none-not that I'm complaining. :) I miss seeing you!

Micky & Clinton said...

Holy crap! She is already in school? She is getting so big so quick! She is too cute. I love her hair. Your girls are always looking so sharp!

Cortney said...

Your pictures look so professional and clear!! You are really getting the hang of that camera and Photoshop!! I'm proud of you. Good luck with the preschool days.

MOMD! said...

Beautiful little girl!!!!