Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some Favorites from 2009!

This is a picture of Miss Capriel! We were so excited to find we had another little girl on the way.
This was definetely a highlight of 2009.
January's Spaghetti face- Does it kill anyone else to see her a whole year ago? She looks so small!


Sidewalk chalk- her summer fling.








Gateway Fountains, July 2009





April 2009






Another day at the beach







Deception.



The only caption I can think of for this "reverent look" she's pulling.








July 2009









Virginia Beach 2009










Temple trip











Easter 2009












On her 2nd Birthday!












Another summer photo




I felt compelled to share a few of my favorite pictures of Camri from this last year. It was a wild and crazy time, but we all loved every minute of it. I can't even tell you how we love this little girl! Our family is getting ready for 2010 and our newest additon to come in May, I hope you enjoyed this look into the last year!

10 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

LOVE the pictures. I am glad you posted a picture of the ultrasound!! Now we need a tummy shot. I love the name Capriel. I can't believe how grown up Camri is! Such a pretty little girl! Love you guys and miss you!!!!

sonja.clawson said...

I absolutely love the photos. I want to wallpaper my house with them. Miss you just tons. I can't wait to see you again and I loved the sonogram photo of our newest grandchild!!!!!! How did I get to be so lucky.

vantaz333 said...

That was great reminiscing of the last year… I look forward to another fantastic year and receiving another princess into our family. How blessed we are. I love you all

Unknown said...

She is the cutest little girl. I love those photos and can't wait to meet the next little darling!!! You guys make darling children!! Love and miss you - call me!

Skylar and Lauren said...

She is so sweet! I hope that u are feeling ok and doing well. Call me if u need anything or want to come up and play I know scheduling is hard with naps, but you're always welcome!

Debra Hawkins said...

I am still trying to convince Seth we can do both. I want to go to D.C. SO BAD! I want to come see where you live! We'll see. D.C. should be affordable because no hotels or anything. Maybe! but I am probably just giving you and me false hope.

Andrew and Heather said...

Christmas was crazy we left feeling like we still needed to see a lot more people! We are seriously considering coming for spring break, Andrew really wants to see DC. They probably don't have the same break time though. Andrew's is the first week of March.

Debbie said...

I love "tamri" is kylee calls her hehehehehehe

Cortney Heintz said...

I love all the pics but you really need to blow up and frame the pic of her standing on the beach facing the water!!! That pic is sooooo beautiful!

Lindsay said...

I agree with Cortney. The one on the beach is just awesome. It looks like something out of a magazine. My pictures never turn out like that. She is so cute.