Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Bump - 25 Weeks!

Here it is, by request, my baby bump at 25 weeks.
Pregnancy woes: Heartburn, Expanding waistline... and other expanding parts, Severe chocolate cravings, general exhaustion ( that could be linked to chasing after a crazy two year old), extreme forgetfulness ( what was I saying?... Oh ya!), general irritability ( some argue this is a regular personality trait, but I swear it is worse than ever!).
Pregnancy joys: Capriel moves like crazy! I love feeling her wiggle around, it just makes me happy! Camri is starting to warm to the idea of a baby sister, she is sharing toys, reading her books and even, on occasion, bringing her one of her own Lovies. I also love having a legitimate excuse to eat all the chocolate I can get my hands on. I know I'll pay later, but right now I just don't care. ( notice this is a joy and a woe?) Occasional naps... ahhh. I never used to nap, but sometimes I take one and they feel soooo good. Steve is nicer than ever to me, taking pity on me and tickling my back every night to help me sleep. ( "The baby likes it..." thats all I need to say to get almost whatever I want from him now a days. It's extortion, but it works.)

13 comments:

Debbie said...

woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE AND SEXY!!!!! and ity bity... ur 5 months will be me in a few weeks at maybe 4 months LOL.. I LOVE U! IM SO EXCITED FOR CAPRIEL!!! <3 U!

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

I love it, you are so darling! And I love the name, just gorgeous! I'm glad everything, for the most part, is wonderful!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Yay! Finally a belly picture...although you hardly even have a belly! You look so great! It's great to feel the baby move because it is so reassuring... I also take advantage of the back rubs and what not...it's great! :) I'm so glad things are going well and that Camri is doing better with the whole little sister idea! Love ya guys!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Hmmm I almost want to fake a pregnancy to get some extra attention..I know terrible of me to say! You look great though.

Elizabeth said...

You are so beautiful! I love the super little baby bump. You are just glowing and look amazing. I am so excited for Capriel. I love the name and the fact that Cam is getting ready for it. She will love her so much when she comes and they will always have each other. You are just doing an amazing job with everything and I am so proud of you.

All my love
Lizzy

Andrew and Heather said...

Cute pic! and I love the extortion/the baby likes it excuse, always works! Maybe that is why I miss being pregnant no more excuses!

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
I'm just glad to see a babay bump. After seeing you at Christmas i almost thought you were pulling my leg about getting another granddaughter! You look great! I am amazed at how much Capriel looks like Camri from the ultrasounds!
love you all tons!

Cortney Heintz said...

I love it! You look so good! Enjoy that chocolate...you deserve it!

Cortney Heintz said...

I love it! You look so good! Enjoy that chocolate...you deserve it!

Unknown said...

You are so cute!! What a hot mama!!! I loved Cami's phone call the other day. Sure miss that little girl. Nick took me away for the weekend which is why we didn't answer we just got back but I will call her tomorrow. Love you all!

Sam said...

You look great girl!! You are so awesome to do all that you do for Camri and Steve while being pregnant. Capriel's going to be such fun when she comes. Thanks for being such good friends!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

So cute-and sooo little! If u ever need a break, Belle can always use a little play mate! And if u ever want to tag along ur more than welcome. Hopefully I will see u at the gym tomorrow-Belle got ANOTHER double ear infection but it's been four days on antibiotics so it's time to greet the world again! Let me know if u need anything!

J n Bee said...

Ashley!
Ha! You are so super cute!
I would love to see you in person. We can compare bumps! Although mine is turning into something more than that...
chocolate in the fridge? Girl, what are you eating that you keep in the fridge? You make me laugh and I miss you lots!
:)