Saturday, December 5, 2009

NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!

We're having another Princess!! I had a routine doctors appointment yesterday, and I was expressing my concerns with the due date my doc gave me. She put me at May 16th based on the measurements she took at my first appointment, but she'd had a hard time getting a good measurement. I have been feeling the baby move quite a bit and I just had that feeling that I was further along. So I asked her about it and she is so sweet, she took me back for another ultrasound, that confirmed my due date as May 6th. She asked if I wanted to find out the sex of the baby, and since Steve wasn't with me I asked her to write it down on the pictures and put it in an envelope so we could open it together later. Sure enough, Steve and I are welcoming another little girl to our family. Everything else looked really good, she is getting big!! ( And so am I!! UGH!) I wish I could add a picture of the ultrasound, but our scanner is on the fritz. I'll try to get one up soon. I guess you can't trust a fortune cookie...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!! We couldn't be happier for you!!! Camri will love a little sister! I told you before I am so grateful that my two oldest are the same gender they have so much fun together!! Can't wait to see you!!

AngelGirl said...

No you can trust a cookie!! I am happy for another girl, and you already have awesoem stuff!! Talk about money well spent hundreds of dollars in hair bows with be worn all over again. Not to mention, all of the clothes. Love you all! ~Aunt Angie

Debbie said...

I had an inkling u know... =D

Debbie said...

ps i miss u.

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Yay!! That will be so much fun! We'll definitely do some good shoppin when you come out (even though I know you already have girl stuff, it will be fun to add to it right?). I'm glad you were able to find out--and I am glad you are coming to see me soon! (I guess you are coming to see other people too). Love ya tons!
-Stef

Skylar and Lauren said...

don't listen to her everyone-SHE"S NOT BIG AT ALL-not even a little...sorry ash I have to undue the untruths that u post! haha! true story though! I am so excited! So many pretty baby things out there to have fun buying! although i'm sure ur mom's already all over gymboree right about now! congrats! ps-belle has a cold now so I am crossing fingers that it will leave so we can come to the gym tomorrow!

Alicia said...

Awww! Keep your fingers crossed for me that we get a girl too. :) Although, I'll be okay with a boy too. Congrats!

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

CONGRATS! Girls are so fun! I am soo excited for you guys! Camri is going to love having a baby sister!

Emily said...

I am so excited you guys are having another little girl! I think everyone is having a girl who's pregnant right now!! Wahoo for girls!

Andrew and Heather said...

Thats so exciting! Congrats! We will have to get together if you guys are in Utah in the next few weeks!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

ya she is fun other I'm allergic to her!! I didn't even know I'm allergic to dogs that shed. But I'll live I couldn't let her go. She is like my baby. It's funny they play like that together constantly I love it. Wow it's only a week away does time go fast or what. I miss you guys too I can't wait to give you and Cam a hug! ha ha and steve. love you guys. xoxoxox

vantaz333 said...

Hurry Home for Christmas....... I miss you all!! I'm sure glad that everything is going well. I'm getting excited for Camri to see the dogs and go play in the snow!!
I'm going to go get a sled today and see how the mower goes in the snow. We need to find something fun about this white stuff!!
Love ya and see ya in just a few days!!
MOM