Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa and Candy Canes!

He was seriously the sweetest Santa I've ever seen. He was so cute with the kids.


Chatting with Santa


Giving Santa "fives"



Camri on her throne...




They had a cute sled for the little kids to ride on.


Eating the fruits of Kevin's labor- Grape flavored candy canes.



Here Camri is helping Kevin make a gingerbread house. Though, she mostly just ate the candy off it.








We took Camri to the Children's Museum to go visit the Legendary Santa. We got some cute pictures, but she was not about to sit on his lap! While we were in line she was waving and saying, "Hi Santa!!" But the minute we got up to see him she was not cool with it anymore. So, I sat on Santa's lap and Cammers sat on mine. She did warm up to him and gave him "fives" and even "busted" him. She told him she wanted books and Elmo for Christmas. He was the cutest Santa too, he was great with her, and really took his time to talk to her. We highly recommend if you are able to go see the Santa at the Children's Museum.

We also had a lot of fun with some friends making candy canes, and gingerbread houses. Needless to say, we all had our share of sugar for the night, but Camri loved the candy canes. They were really fun to make, but even more fun to eat.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pictures! I've never even had the thought to make a candy cane in my life--was it hard? Sounds yum. PS-sorry I didn't call you back yesterday-I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas! I'm so jealous you're getting out of VA!

Debbie said...

Camri is super duper cute! Im excited to take Kylee to see Santa! =D I hope u guys have a safe trip and a fun time in Utah..we love you guys! ps candy canes were super yummy and fun ey? hehehe

Unknown said...

I can't wait to decorate cookies with Camri!!! YEAH! Cookies with Aunt Jana - what can I say!! The best!!

MOMD! said...

I haven't been on the blog for a little while .... and just read about having a GIRL!!!! I am soooooo excited for you. Little Camri is just beautiful ... and to have a little sister is just more than I could imagine! Way to go!!! What are you going to name her?? Any ideas yet?? I am so glad you get to go home for Christmas ... I know they are all so excited. I wish we could be there when you are there ... but alas, I am not going to be in Utah until Feb. I love your blog and love the pictures ... Merry Christmas and safe travel! xoxoxo

Cortney Heintz said...

Camri is so cute! Love the Santa and the cool throne!

Lindsay said...

We love that Santa too. hope you are having fun with family!

Elizabeth said...

She is the cutest thing ever. This new baby has some big shoes to fill. LOL It was so great to see you all and it made our Christmas that much better. Braydon loves his Camri! Kiss her for us! Love you :)

vantaz333 said...

Can't thank you enough for the great visit! I love you all and hope that you have a great Christmas at home as a family too!
Thanks for making mine great!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL