Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Small Update...

She was pretending to be a tiger here. I just thought her eyes looked pretty...
She loves wearing hats! Here she has on Steve's beanie. During the last couple weeks of baseball playoffs Steve was wearing his Yankees hat and she would say, "Go Yankees!" We get em' young around here, she is already a baseball fan!




Our baby is turning two in a little over a week. There, I said it. I'm coming out of denial. I can't believe how fast the time is going and how quickly she is growing! She has some new favorites, and some new obsessions, so I thought I would share what she's been up to. She is talking up a storm, suprising me every day with new phrases and words. Lately her favorite thing to say is, "Oh, crap." Whenever she drops something, or breakes something, or gets busted in the act of trying to break something, this is her go to line. If I say "uh, oh." or "Oh, crap" (yes she got that from me, but in my defense- it could've been a lot worse.) she'll say "No bueno." Her other favorite line lately has been, "I love it!". If you give her a new toy or a treat, thats what she'll tell you. Whenever we are in the car she will say, "Mommy, I wanna see a school bus." She is completely obsessed with the big yellow busses with the kids on it. Sometimes she'll get mad when she can't find any on the road, so I'll drive her through a school parking lot so we can hunt one down. If we are driving by a Mcdonalds she will ask for french fries and an ice cream cone. Without fail. If she see's the golden arches she will ask. I love this girl, she is so me.

7 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I cannot wait until I can hear her talking up a storm!! I was so surprised with how much she was talking over the summer and it sounds like she's talking even more now!! Love the first picture--it's so cute!! I can't believe she is almost two. I remember the first time I held her...and now look how big she is! She is such a pretty little thing and I think it's great she is a little version of you! Love you guys and miss you! Glad it's not too long now until we see you. Wish I could visit when your mom goes out. I bet you guys will have a great time! Lots of love-
-Stef

Alicia said...

You know, most people say they love blue eyes, but I wish one of our kids would get that golden honey brown Camry has! Slim chance though. Hope you're doing well.

vantaz333 said...

Stef... I wish you could come with me too!!! It would make the ELMO Birthday party a little more fun than it's going to be.
Ashley I love the updates and in more ways than you even know.....YES THAT LITTLE GIRL IS YOU!!! i love it, It's like watching you grow up all over again, and yes I mean that in a great way!!
Love ya and see ya really soon. 5 days to be exact!!
Give everyone there my love! <3

Debbie said...

Camri is so cute and smart!!!!! =)

Unknown said...

I just love it!! It is so fun to watch them gain their own personalities. Like Tyler picking his favorite color- yellow - all by himself. He is abscessed everything has to be yellow. It makes me smile. I can't wait to hug the stuffin' out of her when you get here!! Love you all

Skylar and Lauren said...

So cute! She is a doll ashley! I am excited for her birthday party and hoping we can actually come this year (fingers crossed!)I love the little facts about kids as they grow...so funny that she's not even two yet and she already has such a little personality. She's adorable! miss u-but I'll see u in the gym the end of next week hopefully!

Debra Hawkins said...

Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!Birthday Pictures!