Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Love VA in the Fall....

Here are a couple shots out back of the apartment complex. I just love this place in the fall, it is so beautiful.


I love the fall colors. The leaves, the flowers, I just love it all!

Posted by PicasaThis was the coolest spider web! If you look you can see the spider in the upper left section of the picture. It kept crawling into the hole and back out. There must have been a dozen of them outside our house. While I don't like to think abut that many spiders taking up residence in our yard, I did appreciate how pretty the webs looked after the rain.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

oOOoooooOOoooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Cortney Heintz said...

Meadowbrook is sooo pretty! I love the spider web!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

So pretty! How is the weather there? All I can say is that I am glad this weekend is warming up here. I'm not a big fan of the cold, and unfortunately, it came really early!! The spider web looks really cool. I miss you guys like crazy (I know I say that everytime I comment, but I miss you more and more!). I'm glad December is next month--cause that's when I get to see you! :)

Unknown said...

I definitely miss the pretty colors in the fall back East they are so much more brilliant and just makes the most pretty views!!! LOVE IT!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

is it so sad that I've NEVER been down t that part of the complex?? OK, we'll have to take a field trip when we get back!

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
Your pic's get better all the time. Keep working that camera!! When I get there I hope you have learned how to make my butt look smaller in pic's so that we can get some good ones.
The colors are beautiful..... it's the best part of Fall!
Love ya and see ya soon
MOM

Emily said...

You got a little close there with the spider don't ya think? I love how the water beaded up though-just not the spider. :)