Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spaghetti Night!



We all like Spaghetti night, but I think it is safe to say that Cam loves it the most! When she was done feeding herself, which she is insisting on doing now a days, I found spaghetti up her nose, in her eyebrows, hair, behind her ears, and even a bit of it escaped into her diaper! ( Don't ask me how that happened, since she was wearing jeans!) She made such a mess, but as she was licking her garlic bread I knew she was really enjoying the meal and I thought I would share.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are just the best pictures ever!! I love it! Isn't it fun to watch them get their personalities. I love the ELMO too!

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
Thanks for the pic's..... You are right and she has more ON her than IN her.... They are awesome...
I love and miss ya all!!
Mom

jenreeder said...

Love all the recent pictures. She is getting so big and still so cute!! I love the Elmo pictures too. Thanks for sharing.

mccall said...

Wow, she is SO cute! We miss that little girl! If only we could all enjoy spaghetti like that :-)

Lindsay said...

Oh, she is so cute! I love this age, it is so much fun. We really need to get together. As soon as my kids are better, lets do something. Do you have a pass to the Children's Museum?

Christina McCranie said...

She is sooo cute. Independance is a wonderful yet sometimes very messy thing!

MOMD! said...

Yum ... it's almost 10 o'clock and I haven't had dinner yet ... I'll be right over - that spaghetti looks delicious! ... and that girl - simply adorable!

Dad and Nicole said...

spaghetti night is my favorite! Camri's spaghetti face is my new background picture. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Her mouth isopen so wide I can see her tonsils.