Thursday, January 29, 2009

Camri As Elmo

I just loved this picture of her. She was making a pony noise while pushing her horse around. She doesn't ride it much, but she pushes it miles back and forth through the living room.
Here she was in the middle of saying "Elmo", obviously I only caught the "o" at the end.
This is Camri's favorite bath towel, she always looks at herself in the bathroom mirror and points to herself and says "Elmo!!" It is super cute.
She had to play with her Elmo Live doll after her bath. I think that bath towell is a bit of a visual obstruction.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Still loving ELMO!!! She is getting some meat on her bones..... That's great to see how big she is getting and that double chin makes me want to kiss it...
Just tell her Grandma loves her tons.....

Garrett and Stefanie said...

So glad you blogged!! I'm sorry I haven't emailed you yet...I'm going to do it RIGHT now! I love your family--and Cams outfits are so cute (love the bows in her hair)!! Miss you tons-
~Stefanie

sonja.clawson said...

I am missing you guys to the absolute tippy toe! Love those elmo photos!!! Mom