Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Um's!


Today is Steve's 26th birthday and I just wanted to tell him " Happy Birthday!" Here are the top ten things I love about Steve!

( feel free to add your own!)

10. He's a beefy stud. ( I can say it, he's my hubby!)

9. He has a great sense of direction. ( perfect, since I am directionally challenged!)

8. He laughes at even the dumbest jokes!

7. He has blue eyes. ( Simple, but I love them)

6. He changes Camri's diaper all the time. ( I only have to ask 2-3 times usually! Ha, ha- I'm kidding. )

5. He looks great in scubs. ( not everyone does...)

4. He still gets the door for me. ( who says chivalry is dead?)

3. He will actually watch ( with out much protest) cheesy girl movies with me.

2. He has a strong testimony and gladly serves as a spiritual rock for his family.

1. He's an amazing Father and Husband!

Thanks for being my best friend, I love you!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday little Brother!! Hey I am the only one who can call you that! I LOVE IT!! I love Steve because he is always thinking of others and helping me carry the heavy stuff! I LOVE YOU STEVE!! Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

P.S. That is just one of the many reasons!!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY BIRRRTTTTHHHDDDAAAY

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I love Steve because he takes care of my Ashley and Camri! He is a great guy! By the way- She looks great in that dress.

Love you,
Lizzy

mccall said...

Happy belated Birthday, Steve!

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm sad we couldn't get together :-( We miss you guys!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

That is SUCH an adorable picture of Steve and Camri. I'm so glad that I got to see you when you were here.
Happy birthday Steve!! Love you guys.
~Stefanie

vantaz333 said...

Happy Birthday again..... I love Steve because he has been a fantastic addition to our family...... There are just many reason why I love him soooooooo!
I LOVE YA STEVE!
MOM

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I forgot one of my favorite things! He's so SMART! ( Usually too much so for his own good!)

jenreeder said...

#4 .... that's a good one! If he EVER stops doing that one, he knows Aunt Julie would whump him up side the head! Give Steve a birthday hug for me! xoxoxo PS by the way ... I can't get onto your blog any more - please invite me again. I am signed in with Jennifer's ID.

MOMD! said...

Yeahhhhhh! I am back on your blog! .... and lovin' it! Thanks!