Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Surprise Visit to Utah!!

Despite the look on Camri's face, she was happy to see Grandma Sonja, and Grandma couldn't have been any happier to see her either, it was such a fun reunion to see!
Camri missed the Clawson's family dog, Angel, she spent a long time playing with her through the glass door.
Grandma Carolyn took us on the Frontrunner and up to Gateway to do some SHOPPING! Thank you Grandma!

As most of you know by now, I totally surprised everyone in our family by taking a trip to good old Utah. Grandma Carolyn was missing Camri so she thought it would be fun to fly us out for a while, I thought it would be fun to not tell anyone and shock the pants off them. It totally worked! My grandma was the most surprised, and I got it on video. She is so cute! We made it out for her birthday on September 2nd and it was awesome. I love Surprises!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest baby ever! I just wanted to let you know that we loved seeing you guys and getting to hang out with both of you. Braydon loves that Camri and has her picture on his cell phone screen saver. We love you and thanks for keeping the blog up well.
Kiss that Cam for us

We love you all
Scott, Lizzy, and Braydon

Andra said...

I absolutely adore your grandma! She is as cute as ever! Please tell her "hello" for me!

vantaz333 said...

Look at all of us "HAPPY GRANDMA'S".
I love your blog page..... it is my "HAPPY PLACE"!!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you all and love ya tons!
Mom