Thursday, September 18, 2008

Her Latest Obsession...





For some odd reason Camri is totally obsessed with getting into my kitchen drawers, and the thing she loves to tear apart the most is my Ziplock baggies. I can't even tell you how many times I have watched her take the whole box of bags out, scatter them, and then slide around on them on our kitchen floor. She was having an absoloute hayday the other night, tearing all the bags out. We caught her on video and Steve and I thought it was hilarious. And here are some pictures of her getting into Ziplock baggies.

3 comments:

sonja.clawson said...

Grandma says: I have boxes and boxes of ziploc bags of every shape, size and thickness just waiting for that cute little goober to come and rifle through them. teehee Love you all, Mom

vantaz333 said...

So it was not just my house.... Glad to see we both keep our zip locks in the same place...... accessable for Camri.
I love and miss ya all. Thanks for the posts. I hope you are enjoying DC. I look forward to some more Pic's from that trip!
Mom

Joanie said...

I have to tell ya, the zip locks are kept up high at our house, BUT I fill a drawer with plastics, just for my kids to pull out. Measuring cups, measuring spoons, lids, tongs, if it's made of plastic it goes in there!