Thursday, May 29, 2008

UH, OH!! She's getting a Toofer!




For the last couple weeks I would swear that Cam was drooling and chewing even more than she usually does and sure enough a couple of nights ago when I looked into her mouth I could see two little tooth buds! The one on her right is coming in quicker and I can even feel a little sharp point coming in, the other one is just behind it but coming in in full force. So far we have tried teething tablets, a baltic amber neclace, cold toys, ice chips in her mesh feeder.... Nothing is really working so i broke down and gave her tylenol. Any suggestions? This could be a long week! (or more from what I hear! Ugghhh!)

3 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh, she's getting so big!! Growing teeth and everything!! Well, she is still darling (even if she is a little pill!)...sorry that necklace hasn't been working out. Does she wear it next to her skin?? Maybe let her go naked for a while when wearing the necklace. I'm sure she'd love that!! :)

Unknown said...

Poor little girl, those can be no fun. Have you been bit yet? That is always the worst!! Can't wait to see you again!

MOMD! said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!! As for teething hints ... I have a great one ... Take her to Aunt Julie's and leave her there until all her teeth have come in ... then you can come get her and keep her until she is a teenager and then bring her back to me! Deal?? Deal!! xoxox