Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day






As most of you know this was my first mothers day, and I must say Steve did an amazing job in the "gift department". He gave me a bouquet of Stargazing Lillies (my favorite), a beautiful key chain from Kiddie Kandids with Camri's picture on it, and my personal favorite, a beautiful Proclamation to the Family! My mom gave me a double digital frame that I absolutely LOVED too. So needless to say I was totally spoiled this year. It was such a great day because I got to see all the wonderful mothers in my family, even Jana! I know what an important part my Mom and Mother in law, sisters, and grandma's have played in my life and I am so thankful for them and I hope that I will be half as fabulous as they are! Much love to all the Mommy's and Grandma's in our family, we love you and hope you had a great day too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sure is one beautiful little girl! I am also sad that we are headed in opposite directions. I really enjoy hanging out with your husband. I'll do my very best to bring Jana out with me so she can see you guys!

Unknown said...

You got a digital picture frame!! YEAH!!! That is so awesome! I've got to get Nick on that band wagon! It was so good to see you and spend time with you! Can't wait to see you again! Love to you all!