Tuesday, May 13, 2008

She Sits!! Well... Kind Of.

For weeks I have been working with Camri on sitting unassisted and I was worried that she wasn't doing it yet, she was still so unsteady! So to my suprise when I took Camri to see her great Grandma Applonie and sat her on the floor, she sat by herself really well! Steve and I played with her on the floor for a while before it dawned on us that we should video it so she was a little tired and wasn't sitting quite as good but it is still cute. It seems like every time I start to worry that she won't reach a milestone she goes and does it. Maybe she just likes to see me worry. And if that is true I am really in for it when she becomes a teenager!

2 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh seriously, that is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen...and you worry that she won't like being on the floor...she looked so happy, just smiling away!! You guys made one cutie (but of course everybody tells you and you, of course, already know!!). Thanks for your email. Mine is stefanieapplonie@yahoo.com (I never got around to changing my last name on this!! Oh well!). See ya soon!

MOMD! said...

Okay ... if that isn't the cutest thing I have ever seen, I don't know what is!!! She is just too little to be sitting up already! You can stop worrying about that one! She is the brightest and the most beautiful EVER!! If you want a fun web-site go to www.pinkbowtique.com and look at the "big ruffle bow hair band" It is to die for ... comes in lots of colors. I have ordered several for Hope in the medium sized bow along with one in the large. The bands are the same size - it's the bow size that is different and they are specatular! I think the first heading is "baby headbands" and then from there you can find the "big ruffle" ones! Enjoy the site! It's a fun one!