Monday, April 7, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, Camri Screams for Ice cream!!






The Clawsons have a family tradition of going out for ice cream after priesthood meeting on Saturday night, this time we stayed in for ice cream and while Grandpa Gary was tending to Camri he was caught letting her sample some of the "good stuff!" She LOVED it!! Her eyes got big and she started reaching out to grab the cone so she could navigate the ice cream herself. Moments after she tasted it she had a big smile on her face, along with a portion of the ice cream. She is more like her Mother than even Daddy could have ever guessed. We only wish she would eat her rice cereal with such enthusiasm. As you can see she doesn't. It looks more like the rice cereal is eating her. I doubt she got as much in her as on her but she is learning and liking it more everyday. She is getting big sooo quick, and every day she gets more beautiful. Now if we could just work on getting her to sleep through the night so Mommy could get her much needed beauty rest!

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Hey Steve and Ashley-
How FUN to connect to your blog and see your ADORABLE little girl! I have sent you guys and invite to connect to our family blog. I love connecting with friends and family this way.
love,
cousin Joanie in Salem

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how they always love the ice cream! My boys have all been the same! And of course it is so much fun to feed them ice cream because of the darling reactions you get! Rice ceral is just not the same. It is still so wierd to hear Grandpa Gary. Love you all!!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Ashley~
I am so glad I found you on here. I am a new addition to the "Blogging" world, but it will be nice to keep in touch with certain people. I still can't believe how big Camri is getting (even though she isn't big--if this even makes sense?)--but she is so incredibly adorable. I still want to get together soon, so let me know what your schedule is like!!

~your cousin, Stefanie

MOMD! said...

Ice Cream! Shame on Grandpa Gary ... now she's hooked! Too funny! As for sleeping through the night??? ... it's not happening, if she is ANYTHING like mine. Age three! Yep ... sleep deprivation is something I had for years! .... and years and years and years and years ..... but they are worth it! xoxoxo ... and years and years and years!