Friday, April 11, 2008

Camri and Mojo





Grandma Carolyn got a new dog, a Yorkie named Mojo. While we were eating dinner the other night Mojo decided he wanted to get in Cam's bouncy chair with her. We all laughed at him because he was too small to jump in... or maybe not. Half way through dinner we noticed Camri had a pal in her chair with her. She thinks Mojo is the funniest thing on earth, she talks and laughs at him and they are really liking eachother. Thought you might get a little laugh at these.

5 comments:

Joanie said...

Okay, okay, that's about all the cute I can handle. Not only is your little Camri ADORABLE, but put her in the bouncy with a Yorkie and I might as well take the pair home with me right now!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh Ash, that is the cutest thing...and the fact that Camri loved it makes it even cuter...

MOMD! said...

arling@cox.netCute Cute Cute dog and even cuter little girl! xoxox

jenreeder said...

super cute Camri and dog. Love them both and wish they had pink bouncy seats when Julie was little... I would've had one for sure!

Unknown said...

Okay that is the cutest picture!! and I am not a dog person!! I can't wait to get my hands on that little girl!!