Saturday, May 25, 2013

Here area  few pictures from the last few weeks. 




 This is pretty much all Ti does. Chew on his hands and slober. I figure we must be getting some teeth soon.




G.G. bought us a bubble machine for Easter and we are putting it to good use! The girls have already gone through gallons of bubbles.





 This is where Titan spends much of his day- bouncing in his jumperoo. He loves it, and it saves Mommy's life! I can actually put him in it long enough to make dinner.


                                     Here are his 5 month pictures! Is he the cutest, or what?!





 He loved the grass. He didn't want to have his pictures done, he just wanted to feel the grass in his fingers

                                   Loving his sweet little (or not so little) double chin in this one!



 Love This picture! He's my little Titan Jeter! I love Steve for letting me name our son after the greatest shortstop in Yankee history. :)







3 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
Thanks for the great pics!! The girls are getting big and that little Titan just keeps getting bigger and cutier!
I love and miss you all!

Cortney said...

All of your pics are so professional! I LOVE it! You are so talented! Glad y'all are having fun!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Yay-I LOVE all of these posts-I figured you were saving them up and hadn't just fallen off the face of the earth. He is darling, and you know how much I LOVE me some double chins! (Wish I was there to nibble on it!)