Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Capri Turns Three!!

I know that I said I was going to throw a big party for Cappi's third birthday, since she got jipped last year when we were moving, going on vacation, and I was secretly suffering from morning sickness. Yet again, I failed. We had just gone on a trip to see family in Utah, and Steve had been working day and night on research. Soooo, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese instead. Lame, right? Capri didn't think so. She loved it. WIN! They played games and ate pizza until they were sick. Capri picked out some "Brave" cupcakes for her birthday. 





We opened presents at home after dinner and dessert:
 She got a Doc McStuffins Toy set, a Minnie Mouse nightgown, a Doc McStuffins doll and Lamby and some other fun too.



Capri at three:

Favorite Food: Pizza and Spaghetti and Ice Cream
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Movie: Wreck it Ralph
Favorite T. V. show: Doc McStuffins, Micky Mouse Clubhouse, and Sophia the First
Favorite stuffed animal: "Bear" from Brave
Saying: "Oh, Come On!", " Give Me a Snug", "I Love You to the Moon, and Back".
Favorite Book: Anything "Dora the Explorer"
Favorite Song: "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes"

She loves playing at the park, and can swing for hours. She loves her little brother, sometimes a little too much! She likes to play food toys and make dinner with Camri. She is such a fun, beautiful, and spirited little girl. We feel so blessed to have her! Happy Birthday Sweet Capri!!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Ya know, I never thought about how much actually goes on in May, so I can see how bdays could get pushed aside a little...We only had one for Chloe because my sister threw it for her. ha. Sad. My sister has to throw my daughter's first bday party 'cause we are so busy with moving and graduation. It happens, though. I'm sure she still loved every minute. :)

Skylar and Lauren said...

I can't believe she is three already! I remember when she was born! (and seriously you can NEVER feel guilty when you take them to chuckie cheese-its every kids dream!)