Thursday, September 20, 2012

Camri's First Day of Preschool!!

Here is my beautiful little Camri doll. How I love her! She was so excited this morning to go to her first day of school. She is doing so unbelievably well! We are working with her on her reading, and I must say, she surprises me everyday with how much she can do. She is reading beginner books with very small amounts of help. She asks me everyday to work on her letters and words. This girl is MOTIVATED!! Not that the chocolate treats we eat afterward hurt at all. Yep, bribery by chocolate. :) Actually, she has loved learning and needed very little bribing. Am I a proud mama? Of course. 
 This girls is all decked out in her Hello Kitty gear. She. is. Obsessed!!! Lunchbox, backpack, shoes, and socks, people. She loves it. 




 Our brown eyed girl... Love that smile too.

Here she is with her teachers: Mr. Langford
  
And Mrs. Pettinger
 Yep, I'm that annoying parent that insists on first day pictures with teachers. Guilty. Don't ya love the yucky, yellow lighting in the school? I know I didn't. 


This is not a school pic, but I had to post them anyway. Here is Camri with her best buddy, Maddison. They have so much fun together! We are so thankful to already have some friends here in Colorado. What a blessing! We are getting to know a lot of really amazing people in our ward too. We feel pretty lucky to have made so many new, wonderful friends. 

 Playing at a "Sprayground". 

3 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

She is such a pretty little thing. And way to go smarty pants! How awesome that she is loving school. Although, I can hardly believe she is getting so big and learning how to read and write, but that is awesome! Love you guys and sure miss you. Jaycie still asks for Capri to come to the park with us. :( Wish you could!

vantaz333 said...

I love hearing her read!! Can't wait for the next visit.
I also have not left a comment for a very long time. I would hate for you to think I don't watch it any more. I do and love seeing all the great things you have going on.
You're doing a great job mom (Ashley)!!!

Love ya all very much,
Mom

Skylar and Lauren said...

SUCH cute pictures as usual...Belle looked at these with me and was flipping out because it was 'her best friend camri!' Miss you guys like crazy and hope all is well in CO!!! ps-where are some more recent posts!!!!???? I NEED updates please =)