Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grandma Carolyn's Pictures

It's pretty much tradition to take pictures of the girls with my sweet Mama every time we come to town, or she does. This time, Capri was seriously cantankerous. Alas, we tried anyway, and here are the best shots: 

 I LOVE the ones of Camri and my Mom. You can tell they have a real connection between the two of them.

The girls had so much fun with Grandma Carolyn. We ate good food, had good family around her house, and the girls loved playing with her bird, Compass. Thanks again, for another great trip. Love you. 

3 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Great pictures. I honestly cannot tell you how great it was to spend some time with you. I wish you lived closer (how often do I say that??) because I love the conversations we have and the ability we have to just be able to talk to each other. Thank you for letting me confide in you and knowing that I can trust you. I love you and your family. Your girls are so beautiful and I miss you guys already!
Lots of love,
Stef

vantaz333 said...

Hi Ashey,
Thanks for getting these posed. I love them! I miss you all like crazy!!
Thanks for your sacrifice that it is to spend a month away from your own home, so that we all get some time with you!!
I love you all!!!

Elizabeth said...

I cannot believe what great photos you take. You are truly talented. Your mom does not look like she could be the grandma!! She is smoking hot! Damn I miss you and I want you to come back already!! You are my favorite and I love you so much!!