Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Pictures.

Every time we come to town my mom makes us endure the grueling process of family pictures. 
Now, don't get me wrong, I love family pictures. I just hate trying to get my girls to smile and be good for family pictures since it inevitably ends with girls crying and mom screaming. I was hoping this time would be different...

Ya, um... It wasn't. By the end of Capri's screaming fits, and Camri's insistence on looking away from the camera and proclaiming, " I don't want anymore pictures!", this was how I was feeling about the whole experience:
Luckily, my fabulous cousin Stefanie got some some great shots anyway. She was so sweet and patient with our crazy anti-photo antics. Thanks again, Stef. Your awesome!

I really like this one of Steve and I

This one of Steve and Cam is definitely going in her room. She really is a "Daddy's Girl". 

My Brother and his wife, Vanessa.

7 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

haha the gun in the face picture is way funny. Cute cute. Glad you guys got home safe.

tmhealey said...

I love the gun to the head picture. It's hilarious. Exactly the reason you're awesome.

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Yeah my mamma took them:)

Skylar and Lauren said...

u look hot to trot lady! and what a tiny waist in that pic with u and steve! ow ow! ;) glad ur home and where in the heck did u get those adorable flowers in ur girls hair??? too cute!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

You guys are such a beautiful family! Thanks for letting me photograph you!!
Lots of love-
Stef

Cortney said...

HAHAHA! That is hilaarious! I love the shoot yourself in the head picture. That one definitely has to go up!!

Lindsay said...

Oh, this makes me miss you and your cute family! You know, first hand how fun my boys are to take family pictures. It really is bad. Last time we had to go back to the studio on a different day, because Miles was such a monster. Anyways, just saying I miss you. You are beautiful! Love the pics!