Monday, January 24, 2011

The Girls

It's been a while since I put up new pictures of the girls, so I thought I would do it before I got angry phone calls from Grandma. Here they are in the cute new dresses from Grandma Carolyn. I love the girls in red.

Last night I was snuggling Capri and I put her face up to mine, and Steve told me she didn't look a thing like me. Now, I know she looks more like her daddy. I won't even dispute that fact. She is a Clawson, big time. But does she really look nothing like me?! Now I know how Steve felt when everybody said Camri didn't look anything like him. Camri looks just like her Mama. What do you think?

DSC_0888ps

DSC_0904ps

DSC_0908ps

Here is what MyHeritage.com thought:

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

10 comments:

vantaz333 said...

I could settle this and say she looks like "Grandma" but you may find a meter that says differently. I think she hass some of you but yes mainly Steve...... I also think those eyes are beautiful and will be brown... Just like her momma.
I love you all!!!!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I agree with your mom. I think her and Camri look like sisters for sure and therefore I think she still has some of you in her, but mostly Steve!! :) She definitely has your eyes. Either way, she is a beautiful baby. You guys make pretty babies!! Love you and miss you!

Furniss Family said...

What darling little girls and yes, Camri does look like Steve, lol. So fun! Hope you guys are doing great. My kids got 5th disease virus and have been sick for 2 weeks, they are better now. This week is crazy, but we should get together next week or something :)

Unknown said...

What about anger aunts calling!!! I just love checking your blog! They are so beautiful!!! Even if Carpi looks more like Steve, Ashley she will always have your gorgeous eyes!!! What a beautiful family!!! I seriously wish you were closer!! Miss you tonz!

Skylar and Lauren said...

oh dear u've gotten technical about this! I think they're both cute! Just like their momma! ;)

Sam said...

I agree with lauren they are both just sooo adorable!! I love love those dresses.

Debbie said...

Oh I am so glad you got those dresses! They are so cute!!!!!!!!

Cortney said...

That meter is awesome! I love their sweet smiles. (way to go getting that out of camri). haha. Love you!

Erin said...

Capri's gotta have lots of you Ashley, cuz she's so beautiful and I wouldn't describe Steve as "beautiful"- sorry man. Isn't it crazy how our genes work- I'm totally obsessed with who looks like who in our family.

Elizabeth said...

Ash, Do you remember when Braydon was born and ALL I heard was that he looked like his dad? Through the years he looks more and more like me. It is crazy how that works but they are both beautiful and when I look into Capri's eyes I see you! Camri is your mini me and I just love the pictures. We miss you all and I love you so much!!