Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Day at the Zoo

This is pretty much all Camri would eat the whole week my mom was here.... French fries. Healthy.
Here we are by the tigers area. Camri loves to make the tiger noise, it is her favorite animal sound!

Her and Daddy joking around by the exhibit...


Me and my Mama



I think Camri's favorite thing about the zoo was feeding the animals. She especially loved the giraffes.





Here she is trying to get her hands on the giraffe.




She really liked feeding the goats too...






Such a big girl, feeding them all by herself!








Grandma is helping her feed the cow. The cow totally slimed her and I wish I had a shot of the look on her face afterward! She looked so disgusted- it was hilarious!







Here we are just getting started at the zoo. It was almost the only good day we had while my mom was visiting so we took advantage.





























Here are the girls! This is just after Camri and Grandma rode the Merry Go Round. I think Camri liked it this time!









Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sonja.clawson said...

Ashley---you're gorgeous! Are you pumping iron? I miss all of you to the very tippy toe! Can't wait to see you in Oct!!!!! Love, Mom

DebraJoy said...

When I come to visit you (hopefully next summer) I am going to feed her only french fries too. Kids need to learn about the good things in life.

vantaz333 said...

1,2,3,4....... I love the song. I'm missing you all and had a great time. I'm sure looking forward to you coming out this way in June! Let me know when you have decided on a date.
Give Camri hugs and kisses for me..... and keep chewing that gum with her!!!
Love ya all
Mom

Unknown said...

Oh my, how much fun! You guys look like you had a GREAT time! And AHSLEY you look SOOOOO Good!