Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Day at the Park

She's getting so big! This week she learned where her elbow and her knees are.









Camri loves to swing!










Thinking about it...






Here she comes down the slide!








In between sessions of conference we took Camri to Ironbridge Park to get some fresh air. She had a lot of fun throwing the ball, going down slides and swinging. Her hair is so long I was able to put it in a double ponytail. I thought it was cute. Doesn't orange look great on her?

6 comments:

vantaz333 said...

I LOVE THE OUTFIT!! She is getting so big..... I can't believe how much she has changed since Christmas. She still had some baby in her then. She all toddler now!
Just think about this time next Monday.... I'll be getting ready to board the plane to come and see ya all. I'm about as home sick to see you and you are to see us here..... I'm just getting excited to spend the week with ya!!
Love ya all tons.... and thanks for the blog update!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

She does look great in orange!! Love the update-

mccall said...

Wow, she is getting SO big! Those pictures are adorable! Miss you guys!

xoxo

vantaz333 said...

Oh it Thursday afternoon and my HR manager just told me what a ding-dong I was for not flying out tomorrow..... now I wish I was..... oh well...... we will be there soon!!! I'm getting so excited I'm having a hard time functioning. LOL
I love ya all!!
Mom

Emily said...

Did you take these pics? They are super cute-but how could you go wrong photographing Camri?

Unknown said...

Seriously what a cute outfit! Maybe I should try orange? I really love that little girl! I hope you have a great Easter! Love you all!