Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not Updating for at Least a Week! Deal With It!

After doing more blogging in one night than I thought physically possible, I am officially DONE updating this thing until after spring break! Love you all, have a good week. I loved this video. I know you can't hear it but there is some music that started playing from someone's car stereo and Camri just had to dance. It looks like she is going to throw a hip out one of these days!

This video made me laugh. She kept running, then falling, getting dirt on her hands. She was so disgusted by it and just didn't know what to do. We got it on video after she did it a couple times. I think she is going to be a clean freak like Mommy someday!

5 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Let the OCD begin... Next thing i know you will blame me for it...LOL I love it!!! I wish I could have seen her full on Facial expression. It looks like she was pretty worried about some dirt on her hands.
Thanks for the all night blog party!!! KEEPING THE BLOG NAZI HAPPY....... PRICELESS!!!

Cortney Heintz said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

I swear she is the cutest ever. I love the stopping everything to dance. I love that girl!

Alicia said...

You got my email about how to change your blog design, right? I just wanted to make sure you got it so I didn't leave you hanging.

Garrett and Stefanie said...

LOVE THE UPDATES!! Love your family!!